SEWP ORDERING GUIDE
SEWP ORDERING GUIDE
Regan Technologies Corporation
515 Centerpoint Drive, Suite 115
Middletown, CT 06457-7570
Information about SEWP
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) GWAC (Government-Wide Acquisition Contract) provides the latest in Information Technology (IT) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors. The statutory authority allowing usage of the SEWP contracts by the entire Federal Government is NASA’s designation as an Executive Agent by OMB based on the Information Technology Management Reform Act (ITMRA) of 1996, now the Clinger Cohen Act.
Providing the latest in commercial ICT/AV products and services, the NASA SEWP contract vehicle has an outstanding track record of serving up fresh technology for Federal Agencies. SEWP is a GWAC consisting of over 140 pre-competed Prime Contract Holders, including more than 110 small businesses.
Small Business categories include:
- Service Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Businesses (SDVOSB);
- Woman-Owned Small Businesses (WOSB);
- Economically Disadvantaged Woman-Owned Small Businesses (EDWOSB);
- Historically Underutilized Business Zones (HUBZone) Small Businesses;
- Veteran-Owned Small Businesses (VOSB);
- Small Businesses (SB) The SEWP contracts offer a vast selection and wide range of commercial advanced technology, including:
- Desktops and servers
- ICT peripherals
- Network equipment
- Storage systems
- Security tools
- Software products
- Cloud based services
- Health ICT
- Video conferencing systems
- Other ICT and Audio-Visual products
SEWP also offers product based services such as installation, maintenance and other services related to in-scope products to all Federal Agencies (including Department of Defense) and their approved support service contractors. SEWP offers low prices and the easiest and fastest quoting and ordering procedures using pre-competed contracts.
Through SEWP, Agencies can find an exact fit for their needs at the best overall value by choosing the right solutions offered directly by leading hardware and software manufacturers and experienced government integrators and service providers.
Other things to know about SEWP:
- All Federal Agencies use SEWP
- Quote Request Tool
Regan Technologies Corporation SEWP V Contract
- A range of choices from multiple manufacturers and competing products
- Multiple competing contractors means competitive pricing
- Sell prices drop as list prices drop
- Products and prices can be added and refreshed quickly
- Each delivery order can specify its own special terms
The NASA SEWP Office
NASA provides contract services through the NASA SEWP Program Office. The Program Office operates the SEWP contract on behalf of all Government agencies and tracks agency spending and DPA limits, manages contract data, tracks and displays order statuses, and posts contract holder past performance data to the website. Order status and contract purchase information can be found on the SEWP BOWL webpages
For more complex requirements you can contact our NASA SEWP Program Management personnel listed in the table on the last page of this document.
Some agencies have special requirements for issuing IT Delivery Orders. It is the Issuing Agency’s Contracting Officers’ (COs/KOs) responsibility to be aware of any agency-specific policies regarding issuing orders via an existing contract vehicle and Government Wide Acquisition Contracts. There are no requirements under the SEWP Contracts for issuing agencies to use other intermediary procurement offices, except as directed through their own internal policies.
Regardless of Agency-specific Ordering processes, the general flow for SEWP orders is:
If modifications are made to any order, these modifications must also route through the SEWP Program Management Office (PMO).
To assist you in preparing your delivery orders, below you will find important information in reference to processing delivery orders through the SEWP Program office. Please feel free to contact the SEWP helpline if you have any questions concerning your purchase orders, our web-tools or any SEWP related topics at 301- 286-1478. Our hours of operation are as follow Monday – Friday 7:30 am to 6:00pm EST
Delivery orders are required to contain the following information for processing. If the below information does not appear on the delivery order, the order may not be processed or processing may be delayed.
- Delivery Order Number (any valid Government DO is allowed)
- Quote from a SEWP Contract Holder verifying the viability of the order
- Date Delivery Order Issued
- SEWP Contract Number
- SEWP Contract Holder’s mailing address and phone number
- Issuing Office: Agency Name and Mailing Address
- Ship to Office: Agency Name and Mailing Address
- Total dollar amount of order
- Contracting Officer’s Signature
- Contracting Officer’s Phone Number
- Date Delivery Order Signed
- Line Items/Pricing
NOTE: If the above information does not appear on the delivery order, processing may be delayed.
- NASA requires a surcharge for SEWP orders that is bid to you on your quote sheet. The surcharge amount is 0.36% of the total order.
- Fax or email the order to the NASA SEWP BOWL; fax to (301)286-0317 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Upon receipt of the order, NASA is able to record the order and assign a tracking number.
- Additional information about Regan Technologies Corporation: DUNS: 111580007 Cage Code: 365K3 SEWP Contract Numbers: NNG15SD39B (SDVOSB) TIN: 06-1485273 Address: 515 Centerpoint Drive, Ste. 115 Middletown, CT 06457-7570
If, at any time, you encounter a problem with your order please contact our Regan Technologies Corporation NASA SEWP Program Manager Payal Anand at 703-449-6777 or email@example.com. You may also call our Deputy Program Manager Christopher Regan at 203-479-2006 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
CLINs and Pricing
If you require a new product to be added to Regan’s SEWP contract, we can typically accommodate the change in one business days or less.
SEWP users can easily put in place multi-year Purchase Agreements that are similar to GSA-based BPAs.
CLINs ending in “-Z” are used for products or services with prices that vary from order to order. These prices vary depending on several factors: the products/services purchased, quantities purchased, total purchase price, etc. The “-Z” CLINs are as follows:
- TRAVEL-Z: Used for travel expenses
- DELIVERY-Z: Used for special delivery charges
- CREDIT-Z: Used for order discounts
Credit Card Orders